Metropolitan Christian University is established as a non-denominational educational ministry for the purpose of providing quality and affordable Biblical/Theological Degree Programs for those who labor in Ministry. We are an institution of higher Biblical and Theological learning. However, we subscribe to, practice, teach and preach the doctrines of the Christian Faith. Metropolitan Christian University is recognized as one of the official educational institutions of several church organizations/reformations.
MCU admits students of any race, age, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the University. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, age, color, national and ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic administered programs.
The Mission of Metropolitan Christian University is five-fold in nature. We strive to be on the forefront of providing quality and affordable programs of Biblical/Theological education and training, while maintaining scriptural integrity and commitment to the empowerment and equipping of Five-Fold Ministers. Therefore, our Mission is as follows:
- To provide programs of Biblical/Theological studies that stimulate, nurture and empower our students.
- To maintain the truth and integrity of the principles, faith and discipline initially provided to the Church by way of the Apostles.
- To provide programs of educational content that ignite, empower and advance the Kingdom of God through the Five-Fold Ministries of Apostles, Prophets, Evangelists, Pastors and Teachers.
- To provide our students with a means of acquiring the specific training and education needed to effectively minister to the people of God.
- To provide a spiritual atmosphere of Christian learning that is accessible to students despite geographical location.